Thursday 5 June 2014

London Fashion Week Day 3 Outfit



Dress: Lazy Oaf Vintage jacket: charity shop Mary Jane Platforms: UNIF Sunglasses: Primark

Last February London Fashion Week blog post! This was the last day of lfw I attended and wow this outfit got the most attention of them all, so many people snapped me in my beloved bones dress that I bought back in a Lazy Oaf store sale for only £10, such a bargain considering it would have been £65. I love to wear this dress on a night out but it's also fun to dress it up casually for the day, like here in my oversized jacket, teamed with these platorms that are like a size too small and killer to walk in! I bought them online so didn't know my size would fit my feet so small :( Originally I was going to take them back and swap them for a size up but I couldn't resist wearing them for fashion week so there goes that idea... ha! Literally towered over everyone in these as I'm 5'9" and these add an extra 5 inches! Crazy. Anyhoo I hope you all like it!

5 comments:

  1. Your Service is very Nice and i also like to see and comment of your Blog. But I prefer Tigerleash one of the Top Fashion Agency In Uk For My for my fashion Style.
    This Brand are very good of their services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cool good for you, don't advertise on my blog please.

      Delete
  2. So form is the main component that fills your heart with joy extraordinary with your adoration ones. In the event that we discuss India, at that point India is exceptionally rich in utilizing brilliant hues, long dresses uncommonly on some unique occasions and events.Tanning


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }