Sunday 29 April 2012

I'm not Snow White, but I'm lost inside this forest

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Hey! Here are some fashion photos that I took for my A Level again that I'd like to share with my readers, hope you like them! :) Also sorry I haven't been blogging that much, been so busy with college and everything.. ugh. I need to do a new lookbook post aswell soon. The title of this is a line from the song Wonderland by Natalia Kills - such a great song that I got to experience live once, hehe. In these photos I really wanted to capture pure beauty of the surroundings and natural poses and I'm really happy with the way it turned out :-) Shoot was done on 19/04/2012.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, you´re so talented Isabella:)♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such lovely pictures! and your model is so beautiful. Plus I love that song by natalia kills, there is a peacetreaty dubstep remix of that song which is really goooood :) Looking forward to your next posts!

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah yes, she is :) Me too it's great & I'll be sure to check out that remix! Thanks for the suggestion ;) & Thanks!! <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and outfit ! ;)

    xoxo
    www.audreyrobert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe I helped pick out the outfit for her ;) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Woow, you look so pretty! <3
    I love your dress :)
    Amazing blog, I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but this isn't me, these are photos that I've taken aha..
      But yeah, thank you very much for following ^^ xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }