Monday 24 October 2011

i'll leave you behind along with the summer.
















Vintage shirt £1, To Be Worn Again
Hoodie is Criminal Damage from Camden Highstreet
Skirt, Primark
Bow tights Romwe.com
Brogues, Marks and Spencers


Rihanna - We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)
 

 Here's a photo I forgot to add in my last post :-) 

Hello, here's just a little post with my latest outfit and 2 photography photos. At the moment I'm on Half Term which is basically just a 1 week holiday so in this time I've made at least one outfit post. I'm hoping to do a Halloween one also! But I'm not promising anything ;) I would also like to just say a little thank you for 100+ Google Followers!!! Thank you so so much <3 It really means a lot. I read all comments and appreciate all your kind words, I am sorry though that I don't often have time to write back on your blogs, or even on here *sadface* :(. Hope everyone is well and my next post is going to be about on a model I'm really inspired by at the moment... so stay tuned! Much love, Isabella xoxo

7 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful hair darling, lovely blog I follow you.


    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Nirvana shirt. And can I please have your hair?
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit in the top one:) your photography is so nice:) check out my blog?!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }