Sunday 16 January 2011

15th January 2011

Jacket & shirt from Topshop, Skirt and tights from Primark, headscarf from New Look

Here is my outfit :) I know I've shown most of the stuff I am wearing in my last post but I realised I haven't posted since last year and also the skirt is my newest buy, and bargain! It was just £3 and I have an obsession with velvet... I got 2, my other one is in red <3 I think I'll be going back to get the royal blue colour too ^.^

My next post I think will not have me in it as I'm pretty busy with school stuff and not much time to take/edit photos, also I'm getting bored of posting my looks on here as they never seem that WOW factor to me.

But my next post shall probably include something like; catwalk looks, fashion must haves, accessories...
Something good anyway! :-) And once I've done that I'll hopefully have an amazing outfit of the day look to share with y'all!

XOXO

P.S. I've got my sixth form college courses for photography & performing arts!!

10 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lovee this so much!!!perfect!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair scarf is so cute! i love how you wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your jacket!
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment :)

    love your make up. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow love it I literally just did a post on headscarves then saw this after haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. electric eyes

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glamour Bbey & Violetta- Thank you! <3

    Rand T- Awww, thank you thank you thank you :D xx

    KANI- Thanks so much, Kani! :)

    jj- Thankies! xx

    fashion nightmare- That's alright. Thank you :)

    Charlene- Thanks, haha aww awesome :) I'll be sure to check it out :D

    Charleston- :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful eyes you have ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }