Friday 27 August 2010

LOVE magazine, issue four.










This issue is about women and being proud of being a woman. SO, LOVE's chosen 8 covers with woman whome they thought made a big impact. The woman that graced the covers were Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Sienna Miller, Agyness Deyn, Kelly Brook, Lauren Hutton and Buela, a Barbie.

Now I've wanted this magazine for quite a while and I was lucky enough to find the one I wanted in the store I went to, I wanted the Buela Barbie. It catched my eye when I saw its picture on the internet, a figure that is seen as perfect by many women. I thought she was beautiful, and not being a real person it can do no wrong. But when I saw there was a Lauren Hutton one I kinda wanted that one, I found out about Lauren Hutton through my idols Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen... anyway, I won't go into detail but I'll just say this - she is an amazing woman who is incredibly wise, an inspiration.

Anyway, lucky for me my decision was made easy as they didn't have a Lauren Hutton cover in the store I went to.

The magazine is beautiful, I think it is worth the expensive amount it is (£5). It's thick and jam packed with everything you can imagine for a fashion magazine. I've read the interviews by the people I know of, and found it so interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }