Thursday 12 August 2010

It's Taylor.

Image credit: Malu's Fashion

Who loves Taylor Momsen?!

I do! I do! I do!


Her style, her music, her make-up - I adore it all. Loved her since Gossip Girl episode 1!
She's beautiful, she has many fans and she is an amazing singer-songwriter. Infact, I've got tickets to see her and her band perform live at the O2 Academy in Islington, London on the 19th August - Tay loves London xD I'm so excited, and for those who don't know, her band is The Pretty Reckless - Her and 3 other guys. Their amazing, Taylor sticks to the classics which is what I love, no ear-bleeding screamo's with her! ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }